Following four successful years of the Prague Summer School on Advances in Drug Discovery, this year the school will be held jointly with the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, Israel (www.weizmann.ac.il). The school is co-organized by the University of Chemistry and Technology Prague and the Institute of Organic Chemistry and Biochemistry of the CAS.
The school is intended mainly for PhD students and postdocs. Expert speakers from major international pharma and biotech companies and academia will cover among others:
- Target discovery and validation
- Medicinal chemistry
- Structure and In silico based drug design
- Fragment based drug discovery
- Lead structure characterization
- Alternative approaches such as Biologics and PROTACs
- Principles and examples of commercial drug development cycle
For more information and registration please proceed to www.weizmann.ac.il/conferences/WSDD2018/joint-prague-weizmann-winter-school-drug-discovery.